Stress Free Luxury Family Camping in Europe Yelloh! Village
For the novice camper, (like us) even camping in the UK with family friendly campsites can be daunting. There is so much to consider, and the following is just for starters!
Things to consider when choosing your family campsite
- Are you glamping/camping/staying in a static mobile home?
- Is there electric hook up?
- Is there a water connection?
- Is the pitch flat or on a slope?
- Do you absolutely need wi-fi? Is there a place to charge your phone if needed?
- What attractions are near by if the weather is bad?
- Is there a noise curfew?
- Do the pitches have marked boundaries like hedges etc?
- Is bed linen, towels etc provided?
- Are you allowed food deliveries to the site?
- What is included in the fee: awnings etc?
- Is there child care?
- What attractions are on site?
- Is there a shop or restaurant nearby or on site?
Yelloh! Village offers this temptation: with luxury 4* and 5* camping, glamping, and some unusual accommodation in France, Portugal and Spain, as well as pitches for traditional tent camping and motorhomes. If you prefer all the comforts of home but with lots of added benefits then there are also cottages and static caravans too!
Each have a wide range of facilities and activities to fit your interests and plenty to keep kids occupied – often including splash parks.
Campsites vary from scenic spots near the beach, countryside, mountains or river where you can merge with nature or embrace all the home comforts and little luxuries.
Claire from TinBox Traveller, thoroughly enjoyed her stay at Yelloh! Village Le Pin Parasol in The Vendee in France. She explains, “We stayed at Yelloh! Village Le Pin Parasol in The Vendee for a week in May and couldn’t believe our luck with the weather. It was perfect for using the two swimming pools, kids splash park and three water slides. The site also had a small shop where you could pick up fresh baguettes and delicious pastries each morning, a restaurant and bar where there was plenty of family entertainment, and a takeaway. We stayed in a mobile home but it’s definitely somewhere we’d consider returning with a caravan or tent as the pitches looked spacious and very well maintained.”
To read more about her stay and her full review read here.
Facilities for kids at Yelloh! Village
Exact provisions for children can vary slightly (some with an additional fee if not included in your package) but all campsites provide:
- Entry to kids’ clubs and children’s entertainment
- Sports grounds
- Evening entertainment
- Sports events
- Entry to aquatic park
- Entry to public bathroom facilities
- Play areas
- Outdoor swimming pools ( either covered or heated)
Glamping options at Yelloh! Village
(varies from site to site)
- Gypsy caravans
- Medieval tents
- Mobile homes
Look out for special offers and packages at Yelloh! Village. Offers vary from half board, so you can have a break from the cooking, to Wellness Breaks. If you are camping with toddlers or a baby, Baby Kits are provided free of charge in some of the rental accommodation whereas in others it is 4€ per night. There is also the option to hire linen and pay for end of stay cleaning if you prefer a completely relaxing break and more space in the car!
Disclosure: This is an advertising feature on behalf of Yelloh! Villages. All research and opinions are my own.