I’m Carrie, a British mum of two young girls, and wife to an Australian. I have a joint honours degree in Tourism and flew as an international flight attendant for 12 years. I was an expat for 11 years and lived in Dubai, UAE but now currently reside in the UK.
Flying With A Baby was originally set up to help other parents who are flying with young children, but I found the lack of information in one convenient place frustrating. It has recently expanded to provide more advice and inspiration for young families travelling.
The site covers all aspects of family flying – from preparation to arrival and also covers other aspects of family travel. Including; family holiday destination guides, family friendly hotels reviews, holiday tips, activities, attractions and much more. With many thousands of visits per month on the subject, it’s clearly an issue my readers’ regular research and importantly revisit when their baby becomes a toddler – providing fresh new challenges.
Flying With A Baby is #2 in the Tots100 list of top UK Family Travel Bloggers for 2017.
I am one of the finalists in the 2017 Brilliance in Blogging (BiBs) in the travel category. The Brilliance in Blogging Awards is run by BritMums Live. The BritMums network has a membership of more than 8,000 social influencers with an aggregated audience of more than 120 million.
Flying With A Baby is #53 in the Trips100 Chart for UK travel bloggers. Trips100 gives rankings to those that feature in the top 100, based many variables including; Monthly Page Views, Social Stats, Domain Authority. This is out of approximately 1500 travel blogs listed with them.
Last month (June 2017) I had over 45,000 Monthly Page Views to the site and over 25,000 users/unique visits to the site (measured by Google Analytics)
May MPV were 53k
April MPV were 50k
March MPV were 49.7k
February MPV were 41k
January MPV were 52k
SOME OF THE BRANDS I HAVE RECENTLY WORKED WITH:
HomeAway, InsideBurma, Department of Tourism Hersonissos- Crete, GoEuro, Birmingham Airport, Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Monarch, Mauritius Tourism Board, Planet Cruise, BabyZen, Cybex, Tots To Travel, CoziGo, SkyBaby, Mother & Baby Magazine, Boots Parenting Magazine, Jungle Formula
GUEST POSTS FOR BLOGGERS
- We can’t cover every airline or destination personally and warmly welcome your suggestions. Posts by bloggers are always welcome on all aspects of family flying and holidays. If you are a freelancer or blogger, please do get in touch if you would like to have your post featured on Flying With A Baby. I am especially interested in airline reviews, family destination guides and hotel reviews. Please do check first if your topic or review has already been covered. Bloggers, I will include your link to your blog.
- I have also written articles for Mother & Baby, Baby Centre UK, Huffington Post, Families, Snoozeshade, OllyOlly, Edmonton’s Child, Expat Child, Chiltern Chatter, Just Air Crew and had my tips featured in Boots Parenting Magazine on numerous occasions, Woman & Home,The Australian newspaper & Good Housekeeping Middle-East.
*If you are interested in an article for your publication or owned channel content opportunities- please contact me on the form below for my fees.
- We welcome giveaways to our readers and followers, but only if your product will help make flying or holidaying with small children, Mum’s to be or families easier.
- I am happy to review products related to family travel – there may be a fee chargeable if it’s low-value item. Opinions expressed in reviews are my own. Reviews are an integral part of this site and will not be influenced on receiving an item for free. If an item is received for free or paid for it will be stated within the post.
- Sponsored posts will be considered if the brand is relevant to Flying With A Baby. However, I do expect full editorial control over content. Please contact me for prices.
- Affiliate work will be considered with products or services which are relevant to Flying With A Baby and family travel.
- I can also provide content for airlines, hotels, holiday companies etc seeking to improve the information they provide for families.
- I have a wealth of knowledge about the global facilities airlines provide for families. I can advise your airline or hotel what families really value in terms of product and what features make them brand loyal. With 30% of all air travel taken up by families, it is clear that families are becoming more global for various reasons and competition to be the preferred carrier is strong, especially in long-haul travel. Holiday accommodation requirements for families are quite specific, with little touches often becoming the most talked about feature. Do get in touch for further discussion.
TELEVISION & FILMING
- Please do contact me for filming and television appearances. I have recently been part of a documentary for Micky Flanangan and for a Tern Films production for Channel 4.
MEDIA KIT – Available on request.
Contact Me – Email : firstname.lastname@example.org