How to Travel With A Car Seat Base If you are flying with kids, you may opt to bring either your own car seat to use on the plane and/or to use at your destination. However, if depending on your car seat type, you may have to travel with a car seat base. This post…
A family travel blog full of practical holiday & travel with kids tips, family friendly hotels, airline reviews, holiday inspiration and travel product reviews.
Hello, I’m Carrie, and I hope you find this site useful? I have over 12 years flying experience as a long-haul flight attendant and have visited over 60 countries. Since becoming Mum to two little girls (now aged four and seven), we’ve also travelled extensively as a family – my husband is Australian so that includes some ultra long-haul flights and holidays. We have picked up plenty of tips for travelling through the baby, toddler and pre-schooler stages!
Now it’s excitement, not fear when we take even a 24-hour flight with our young children!
We aim to provide you with:
- Lots of useful travelling with kids tips (including my very popular flying with a baby tips and flying with a toddler tips)
- Inspiration and practical information about family-friendly destinations around the world.
- Attractions and days out too. If you have older kids and teens, I also include holiday information and activities that they will enjoy too.
- Airline reviews with a family travel slant.
- Family accommodation reviews and recommendations; including hotels, resorts, cruises, camping and more.
- Travel gear for families and much much more.