Paid Advertisement This post is part of a paid project with SanDisk and BritMums, promoting its SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive for IOS and Dual Drive USB Type-C for Android as a great digital life hack for all families.
If you ever ask people for advice on travel tech gadgets for family travel, then a tablet or phone downloaded with various apps, games or movies, always come up as suggestions.
Whilst lots of airlines offer inflight entertainment, it varies from airline to airline and from flight to flight. Plus, there is always the chance it could stop working. (As an ex flight attendant, I have had to try and fix this before passengers got irate!)
With this in mind, some back up plans, whether it is some additional travel toys, or bringing your own travel tech gadgets are essential in this day and age.
Here are some of our tech travel must have’s for family travel, which are part of our families packing list.
- Power packs
With some ultra long haul flights under our belt, there is little chance of our tablet lasting 24 hours. Without being able to guarantee there is a working power charging point on a plane, we always bring our own. However, be aware that some airlines like FlyBe, do not allow their use on board! If you do buy one, check it works at home before you try it on your travels.
- Blue Tooth Selfie Stick
Yes, I know how silly I look using one, but I am often the one taking pictures of the kids, or my husband and I take turns in taking photos with the kids – but I am rarely in them. A selfie stick means I can take a few precious family snaps quickly, just with my phone.
What are some of your must have travelling accessories and best items for travel?
If you have enjoyed this post and found it useful, here are some ways you can say thanks and support Flying With A Baby
1. Click here to buy me a virtual coffee (thank you so much!)
2. Join our Family Travel Forum: TRAVEL WITH KIDS WORLDWIDE Facebook Group here which includes lots of ideas & tips for things to do, places to visit around the globe and more with input from members who live or visit these places regularly.
3. Click here to sign up for the latest family travel tips, guides and competitions.
3. Share this post with your friends.
4. Follow Flying With A Baby on the following platforms for exclusive content :
Thank you for your support as always.