Spain: 7 Fantastic Hotels for Families That You May Not Have Heard Of.
*This post is part of a paid project with Spain, promoting family travel across the country. All opinions are my own.
If you are looking for the perfect family hotel that offers that little bit more, Spain delivers! I’ve discovered some hidden gems from fellow Mums and from my own personal experience.
Where are these kid friendly hotels in Spain?
Expect to find family hotels to suit all budgets in different areas of Spain, including:
- Lanzarote – Discover two perfect kid friendly hotels. A beach front hotel with a day and night animation team, playground plus another family hotel with its own soft play and idyllic location.
- Jalon – Read about a countryside retreat with animals, a playground, plenty of toys to borrow plus they provide every bit of kit you might possibly need.
- Andalucia – A kids’ club, a small farm and a peaceful location – this Andalucian hotel has a lot to offer families and is perfect for those with young children.
- Barcelona – A beach front hotel near a pedestrianised town to amble along and admire the sights.
- Majorca – Freshly prepared baby food, beauty treatments for kids and a heated main pool. The beach is close by with gentle calm waves making it perfect for those with smaller tots.
You can read the full post here on Brit Mums which reveals the name of these hidden gems and exactly why these hotels are great for families.
Can you guess which family friendly hotels in Spain I am hinting at? Which is your favourite?