How To Order Baby Milk And Baby Supplies From Boots At UK Airports
Many parents have been asking how to order baby milk and supplies from Boots, and how this service works. Here is the step by step procedure. Below you will also find further information on the UK airports offering this service and example of what you can order.
What Can I Order?
- You can order all your baby essentials and suntan lotion etc for collection after all security checkpoints.
- This will hopefully save you some time in the security queue as you will have less liquids to be checked and perhaps save a little room in your suitcase too. Win, win!
How much can I order?
- Be aware that if you will be in transit at some point of your journey, you may be checked for liquids over 100ml again. With baby food and milk you will be fine but if you ordered a large suntan lotion bottle, you may have to give that up.
- With baby milk, you can pre-order up to 2 tubs or 56 ready-to-drink cartons of baby milk.
- You are allowed ONE standard airport shopping bag on to your flight in addition to your hand luggage. e.g You can have hand luggage + 1 Boots bag or hand luggage + a standard bag from another airport store.
Please note: Orders cannot be made by telephone.
- Visit Boots here and add any supplies needed into your normal online shopping basket. You can order baby milk, food, nappies, bottles, suntan lotion, makeup – basically anything they sell. The only exception is anything sharp as these will be confiscated by security and no refund will be given.
- When checking out, please select delivery to store. Delivery is free on orders over £20.
- The system will ask you to search for a store, please choose your airport. Check carefully that you have selected the correct store as some airports have Landside Stores before security, as well as Airside stores (after security) and several terminals. A listing of the airports which have Boots is below. To avoid queues, choose the airside stores.
- You will need to pay for your order in full by credit, debit or Paypal. Your order will then be delivered to your store within 5 to 6 working days. Please enter your mobile number online as you will receive a text message when it arrives in store.
- Boots will hold orders for 28 days after delivery date in their airport stores. Please leave at least 15 minutes to collect your order in store as they are held in a secure area outside of the store.
Boots stores in UK airports (and Ireland) which provide this service.
- Aberdeen – Call this number +44 (0)1224 722537 if you have any special requirements.
Belfast City– This branch has closed and is now a Superdrug.
- Birmingham International – Airside (If you are flying Flybe or Ryanair select the South Departure store, please select this store if you are flying with Flybe or Ryanair. Birmingham Airport Airside is the North Departure Boots store, please select this for any other airline.)
East Midland Airport – Castle DoningtonOnly has a Boots in Arrivals.
- Dublin – At Boots Dublin Airport, place your order by 12pm, three days before you fly and pick it up from the airside store after 12pm.
EdinburghThis branch has now closed and has been replaced by Superdrug. They carry baby items but do not offer delivery and collection to store.
- Glasgow. At Boots Glasgow Airport orders must be placed a minimum of 7 days before flying. For any small quantity orders, you can also phone the store on 0141 889 5222 and request products to be put aside for you. Please note that the selection will be more limited as the store has a smaller range compared with online.
- Liverpool – At Boots Liverpool Airport, order at least 48 hours before your flight to ensure your items are delivered on time.
- London City – Boots London City Airport is after security.
- London Gatwick – At Boots Gatwick Airport, once through security, both stores have a pharmacy. So does the South Terminal arrivals store.
- London Heathrow – At Boots Heathrow Airport, you can have travel vaccinations and malaria prevention treatments in Terminal 3 and 5 (before security) There are numerous stores before, after security, and some in arrivals too.
- London Luton – At Boots Luton Airport there is no Dispensing Chemist or Pharmacy Counter Services available.
- London Stansted. There are two Boots Stansted Airport. One is airside and the other in arrivals.
- Manchester – Repeat prescriptions can be collected from the branch in Terminal 3 after security.
- Newcastle – At Boots Newcastle Airport you can pre-order 5 days in advance.
6. For more ideas on how to save space in your suitcase, what to pack and a printable packing checklist. Visit here.
Save Space In Your Hand Luggage By Pre-Ordering
- Swim Nappies. Click here to see the Huggies Little Swimmers available.
Mini versions of your favourite toiletries such as toothpaste, moisturiser, shampoo and conditioner. Click here to see what travel sized toiletries are available.
- Insect repellent. Click here to see what insect repellent is available.
Antiseptic cream for little cuts and grazes. Click here to see the types and sizes available.
First aid kit containing plasters, bandages and wipes so you can deal with minor injuries. Click here to see the different choices.
- Children’s sun lotion. Click here to see the choice available from Boots.
Why wait until you’re at the airport?
Browse the Boots holiday shop and order now before you go!