How To Get 18 Days Holiday With Only 9 Days Leave
For those of you in the UK, Easter 2017 could mean a lovely long holiday for you, especially if you have younger children or school holidays that also fit in. By utilising the Bank holidays and weekends, you can have 18 days off and use only 9 days annual leave!
Good Friday is on 14th April, with Easter Monday on the 17th April and May Day Bank holiday falls on Monday 1st May.
All you need to do is plan where you will go or what to do from Friday 14th April til Monday 1st May! With 18 days holiday you could consider flying a little bit further and visiting the Far East. Thailand, especially the islands, are just wonderful to visit if you fancy a relaxing family break. Or maybe some sightseeing and shopping in Singapore or Hong Kong? Kuala Lumpur and Sri Lanka are also great family destinations with direct flights from the UK too. Remember to check out my tips on how to get the best deals for your flight or holiday too!
Friday 14th April: Bank holiday
Sat 15th April: Weekend
Sunday 16th April: Weekend
Monday 17 April: Bank holiday
Tuesday 18 April: Annual leave
Wednesday 19 April: Annual leave
Thursday 20 April: Annual leave
Friday 21 April: Annual leave
Saturday 22 April: Weekend
Sunday 23 April: Weekend
Monday 24 April: Annual leave
Tuesday 25 April: Annual leave
Wednesday 26 April: Annual leave
Thursday 27 April: Annual leave
Friday 28 April: Annual leave
Saturday 29 April: Weekend
Sunday 30 April: Weekend
Monday 1 May: Bank holiday
If you have enjoyed this post and found it useful, here are some ways you can say thanks and support Flying With A Baby
1. Click here to buy me a virtual coffee (thank you so much!)
2. Join our Family Travel Forum: TRAVEL WITH KIDS WORLDWIDE Facebook Group here which includes lots of ideas & tips for things to do, places to visit around the globe and more with input from members who live or visit these places regularly.
3. Click here to sign up for the latest family travel tips, guides and competitions.
3. Share this post with your friends.
4. Follow Flying With A Baby on the following platforms for exclusive content :
Thank you for your support as always.