How To Get 24 Days Holiday With Only 14 Days Leave!
For those of you in the UK, May 2018 could mean a lovely long holiday for you, especially if you have younger children or school holidays that also fit in. By utilising the Bank holidays and weekends, you can have 24 days off and use only 14 days annual leave!
All you need to do is plan where you will go or what to do from Saturday 5th May til you return to work on Tuesday 29th May With 24 days holiday you could consider flying a little bit further and visiting the Far East. Thailand, especially the islands, are just wonderful to visit if you fancy a relaxing family break. Or maybe some sightseeing and shopping in Singapore or Hong Kong? Kuala Lumpur and Sri Lanka are also great family destinations with direct flights from the UK too. Remember to check out my tips on how to get the best deals for your flight or holiday too!
Or 16 days off with just 8 days leave in March/April instead?
If you can’t take 16 days off work, how about just the 8 days for 16 days holiday instead? If you work on Friday 23rd March and go back on the Monday 9th April, you get to utilise the bank holidays and other weekends! Get planning!
If you have enjoyed this post and found it useful, here are some ways you can say thanks and support Flying With A Baby
1. Click here to buy me a virtual coffee (thank you so much!)
2. Join our Family Travel Forum: TRAVEL WITH KIDS WORLDWIDE Facebook Group here which includes lots of ideas & tips for things to do, places to visit around the globe and more with input from members who live or visit these places regularly.
3. Click here to sign up for the latest family travel tips, guides and competitions.
3. Share this post with your friends.
4. Follow Flying With A Baby on the following platforms for exclusive content :
Thank you for your support as always.