Presstrip| During our most recent trip to Miami, we were invited to visit the Paradox Museum in the Wynwood area. The photos speak for themselves, so much fun was had by all.
The Miami Paradox Museum in Wynwood isn’t like a traditional museum. It’s an illusion museum. So I’m sure you can imagine just how much fun my kids—and us adults—had exploring all the exhibits. Staff are on hand to help with photos and help explain things if required.
If you’re looking for a different, entertaining, and air-conditioned attraction in Miami, then I highly recommend visiting Paradox.
About the Paradox Museum
Table of Contents - Click to jump to a section
The Paradox Museum in Wynwood, Miami, opened fairly recently in December of 2022. And aims to create engaging, fun, and educational experiences to produce thrilling moments of discovery.
- Through optical illusions, upside-down rooms, and fun interactive activities, the Paradox Museum essentially leaves you with the question, “How is that even real?”. There are over 70 exhibits in the Paradox Wynwood Museum, and each is more mind-tricking than the rest.
2. With amazing, attentive staff, plenty of photo opportunities, and enough exhibits to keep you busy for an hour or two, the Paradox Museum is by far one of the best things to do for families in Miami—especially when it’s raining or hot!
3. It’s fun for all ages, from kids to adults.
4. You can take lots of amazing photos to bewilder friends and family.
5. It’s a great place to learn about optical illusions and the science behind them.
6. It’s a great way to spend a rainy day or a hot day.
7. It’s located in the Wynwood Arts District, so you can also explore the other art galleries and shops in the area.
8. It’s open from 10am to 10pm daily, so you can visit whenever it’s convenient for you.
9. It’s a great place to have some fun and let your imagination run wild.
10. Combo tickets for other attractions are available.
Paradox Museum Tickets
Ticket prices for the Paradox Museum differ depending on the day you visit. However, below are the museum’s current prices before tax:
During weekdays, adult tickets are $26, and child (4 to 11 years old) tickets are $23. You can also purchase a family ticket which brings the price down to $22 per person, equaling out to $88 in total for a family of 4.
On weekends, however, prices are slightly higher. Adult tickets are $27, child tickets are $24, and a family ticket would be $96 or $24 per person.
Tickets are a few dollars cheaper online, when booking in advance.
Wynwood Buggie sand Paradox Museum Combo Tickets
Wynwood Buggies—a company that operates tours of Wynwood’s graffiti walls—has combination tickets with Paradox.. A standard Wynwood Buggie Tour for an adult on a weekday is $45 before tax.
A combo ticket, with the buggie tour and the Paradox Museum ticket for $56, making the museum only $11 per adult.
We absolutely loved the Wynwood Buggie Tour and found it so interesting to learn all about the area’s vibrant street art and the artists who put it there. The art is one of Wynwood’s top attractions.
Driving around on a golf buggy with a knowledgeable guide was a fun way to see it all. My kids will also agree that taking a golf buggy was way better than walking—but you can do a walking tour with them if you’d prefer.
Although the Paradox Museum in Wynwood doesn’t have its own parking area, there is plenty of paid parking on the street just a short walk from the museum.
If you have enjoyed this post and found it useful, here are some ways you can say thanks and support Flying With A Baby
1. Click here to buy me a virtual coffee (thank you so much!)
2. Join our Family Travel Forum: TRAVEL WITH KIDS WORLDWIDE Facebook Group here which includes lots of ideas & tips for things to do, places to visit around the globe and more with input from members who live or visit these places regularly.
3. Click here to sign up for the latest family travel tips, guides and competitions.
3. Share this post with your friends.
4. Follow Flying With A Baby on the following platforms for exclusive content :
Thank you for your support as always.